SciGene (Sunnyvale, CA) today introduced the CytoBrite Duo Slide Incubation System, a dual temperature slide heating instrument for performing FISH hybridization protocols. It consists of two independently controlled heating blocks that each hold a 6-slide removable tray. After assay assembly, a slide tray is simply moved from one lower temperature heating position to a higher temperature position to perform the brief probe co-denaturation step then returned to the lower temperature position for hybridization. The snap heating and cooling of slides eliminates heat damage to cells for more reliable results. Slides are sealed with CytoBond Removable Coverslip Sealant eliminating the need for humidification.
- Affordable – half the price of other FISH slide hybridizers
- Provides snap heating and cooling of slides at desired temperatures
- Slide trays reduce handling at every step from assay setup to hybridization
- Eliminates slide?to?slide temperature variation found on other instruments
- Integrates with CytoBrite Slide Oven for lengthy probe hybridization
- Eliminates need for humidification with CytoBond Removable Coverslip Sealant