Todd Heatherton had groped students, according to allegations, and was facing termination.
Using citation statistics, the firm forecasts which researchers are likely to take home science’s top honors this year.
September 25, 2014|
WIKIMEDIA, ZERO GREYDemystifying the processes of gene transcription and regulation, rooting out the molecular mechanics of pain, and inventing the organic light emitting diode: these are just a few of the scientific advances that could net Nobel Prizes for the researchers behind them, according to information resource provider Thomson Reuters. As it does every year, Thomson Reuters has released the names of its latest batch of “Citation Laureates.” Since starting the annual exercise in 2002, the publisher has correctly picked 36 Nobel Laureates out of the 211 total names it has put forth, though not all of the Citation Laureates became Nobelists in the same year they made the company’s cut.
Here are the 2014 Citation Laureates in Physiology or Medicine:
And here are Thomson Reuters’s picks for this year’s prize in Chemistry:
September 25, 2014
I did more than James Darnell but mine name was not predicted by Thomson...
Michael Lerman, M.D., Ph.D.
September 27, 2014
2013 Nobel prize for Physics was Correctly Predicted by Professor Dr Pranab kumar Bhattacharya for Professor Peter Higgs for his hypothetical theory then How Particles in the earliest universe acquired mass in the Higgs feild, following Peter Higgs & Prof Francois Englert discovery of Particles in CERN on 2012 which was not Exactly the Higg's Particles but Higg's like particles and has yet mass- not a zero rest mass particles without any spin and 2012 Nobel prize in physics
According to Professor Pranab kumar Bhattacharya in 2014 he personally have following choices and predictions who may be considered by Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences for
Physics Nobel Prize in 2014 prediction
1) Prof Allan Guth- For his inflation theory in Big Bang theory
2) P. A. R. Ade, K.W. Yoon,C. L. Wong, and /or as a team for BICEP2 or Detection of B-Mode Polarization at Degree Angular Scales by BICEP2 experiment for first gravitational wave published in PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS PRL 112, 241101 (2014)20 JUNE 2014
3) Multiple Universe Theory- Mr Rupak Bhattacharya of 7/51 Purbapalli Po-Sodepur Dist 24 Parganas(North) West Bengal, India
4) Antimatter Seperation and Change Parity Time Violation(CPT) Symetry that was violated and that points beyond the Standard model
FOR CHEMISTRY NOBEL PRIZE-2014 predictions
Professor .Pranab kumar Bhattacharya's Choice and Prediction is DNA Nano Technology
FOR PHYSIOLOGY AND MEDICINE NOBEL PRIZE-2014 predictions
-: Professor Pranab Kumar Bhattacharya's Prediction for 2014 Nobel prize in Medicine are1) Prof. Dennis J Salmon-Director of Clinical research Jhonson Comprehensive Cancer Center &Professor Chief, dept.of Medicine oncology University of CCalifornia, USA for Discovery of HER2Neu gene and for which adjuvant therapy with monoclonal antibody drug "Herceptin " was developed in treatment of Breast Carcinoma.
2) a) Prof Nicholas Lydon, 2009 Laskar Awarded, for development of Imatinib, a selective BCR-ABL inhibitor for Treatment of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) ;2(b) Brain J Druker -JELD-WEN chair of Leukemia Professor and Professor of Medicine-He was also 2009 Laskar Awarded. He first initiated ST1571 for treatment of CML and 2 (c) Charis L Sawyers of Howard Hunger Medical Institute Professor of Human Oncology & Cytology - he was also 2009 Laskar Awarded who first initiated combination of Imatinib & Dasatinib in 2006 in treatment of CML. Imatinib was approved in 2001 & Dasatinib in 2006. In 2011 Imatinib has been approved by FDA USA to treat other various cancers
Professor Bhattacharya Nominated these fellows earlier
See Report of Laskar Foundation
Please Note His Prediction of 2012 Nobel prize in Medicine was Correct