- Chairman: Arnold Levine, chairman, department of molecular biology, Princeton University
- Barry Bloom, Weinstock Professor and Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) investigator, department of microbiology and immunology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
- Rebecca Buckley, professor of pediatrics and immunology, Duke University Medical Center
- Charles Carpenter, chairman, Office of AIDS Research Advisory Committee; professor of medicine,Brown University School of Medicine
- Don Des Jarlais, director of research, Chemical Dependency Institute, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York
- Anke Ehrhardt, director, HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies and professor of clinical psychology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University
- Mark Harrington, activist, Treatment Action Group (TAG), New York
- David Ho, director, Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center, New York
- King Holmes, director, Center for AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Diseases, University of Washington, Seattle
- Malcolm Martin, chief, Laboratory of Molecular Biology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Robert Schooley, professor of medicine and...
Interested in reading more?
Become a Member of
Receive full access to digital editions of The Scientist, as well as TS Digest, feature stories, more than 35 years of archives, and much more!
Already a member?