PreciseTM is an ultra-sensitive gene expression assay designed to examine large numbers of standard or low input mRNA samples in a high throughput manner. Based on the Molecular IndexingTM technology, the assay provides the highest accuracy and precision possible.
- Unparalleled Sensitivity
- Highly efficient mRNA detection
- Start directly from RNA samples with no separate Reverse Transcription
- Validated down to single cell RNA levels>
- High Throughput
- Single tube workflow for 96 to 384 samples
- Multiplex up to four plates or 1,920 samples per sequencing run
- Highly flexible and scalable
- Accurate Digital Data
- Molecular indexing reduces amplification bias and enables absolute quantitation
- Compatibility with PixelTM enables library preparation efficiency determination as a QC step prior to sequencing
- 3' anchoring enables highly multiplexed PCR sampling
Get clear, accurate, easy results every time.
Precise assays come preformatted in 96 or 384 well format. This enables the user to proceed directly from...
About Molecular Indexing
The Molecular Indexing technology is based on a method called "stochastic labeling" where each and every copy of a DNA molecule, present in a sample, is labeled at random from a large, non-depleting reservoir of diverse oligonucleotide labels or barcodes. DNA molecules of an identical sequence become distinct through unique labeling. The subsequent diversity of the labeled molecules is governed by the statistics of random choice, thus enabling individual molecules to be identified as unique.
The uniquely labeled DNA molecules comprise the library where a unique Molecular Index for every DNA molecule is created. By detecting the number of distinctly labeled targets, the number of copies or molecules of each gene in the original sample can be determined. Since the MolecularIndex is hard-coded into each individual DNA molecule, the sample can be analyzed directly or amplified by PCR or other techniques without introducing biases or errors.
The key advantages of Molecular Indexing technology include:
- Absolute Digital Quantitation
- No PCR or Sequencing Bias
- Non-destructive assay
- No dead volume or sampling error