Mix² software yields RNA concentration estimates from RNA-Seq data. In addition, the model can be used as an exploratory tool to investigate the positional (fragment) bias in RNA-Seq data and thereby study the effects of library preparation on the accuracy of transcript concentration estimates. When compared with current state-of-the-art methods, the Mix² model yields substantially improved transcript concentration estimates and, as a result, leads to a higher accuracy in the detection of di?erential expression (Figure below).
- Highly accurate concentration estimates for gene isoforms
- Accurate detection of differential expression
- Repeatable concentration estimates across variable conditions
- Detection and classi?cation of bias types in RNA-Seq data
- Extremely fast run-times and small memory footprint
Mix² Introductory Offer for an Academic License
Mix² software package is being officially released at ESHG 2015 meeting this week in Glasgow. If you work in academia, please feel free to pass by our booth #452 and register for a...