Scientists can choose from many protein purification protocols, but some methods fail to produce sufficient sample purity. By selecting the right chromatography method, researchers can optimize the laboratory-scale purification of almost any protein, minimizing the number of workflow steps and enhancing product yield. Additionally, manual purification may be time consuming and inefficient in certain circumstances. Chromatography systems help researchers automate their purification protocols, providing enhanced control and reproducible results.
Download these handbooks from Cytiva to learn about
- Key elements of protein chromatography workflows and systems
- Choosing the right protein purification method
- Examples of single- and multi-step protein purification approaches
- Automating manual purification with chromatography platforms
- Best practices for chromatography system maintenance, monitoring, and cleaning