The affordable, 4-stage microelectrode/micropipette puller (PUL-1000) is simple to operate with results yielding two identical micropipettes per pull.
The PUL-1000 Microprocessor controlled glass puller is an affordable puller
- Horizontal design yields two identical pipettes per pull
- Produce micropipettes with a tip diameter as small as 0.1µm up to 10µm
- Full creation control; adjust heating, pulling force, pull distance and the delay between steps
- Store programed settings (up to 95) for easy recall
- Priced for any lab needing an economical solution
- Retractable Lid for enclosing glass during pull, minimizing air drafts
- Easy clamping system for securing glass pipette
- Microinjection studies
- Patch clamp
About WPI (World Precision Instruments):
Since 1967, nearly 50 years, World Precision Instruments has been a leading provider of laboratory equipment for life science researchers. Headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, our mission is to offer the broadest range of cost-effective instruments and tools, to enable professionals throughout...