• How good are your writing skills? This is a communication-intensive role where you will be writing to the Food and Drug Administration and editing large documents that team members generate.
• Can you keep up with changing regulations and apply them consistently?
• Are you a team player? Excellent diplomacy as well as tact for managing company and government interactions is required.
• High pay, excellent security. There simply are not enough experienced regulatory affairs professionals to meet the demand. As the FDA continues to increase its requirements, the number of regulatory jobs is expected to increase.
• Tangible end result. As a team leader in regulatory affairs, you can help bring a safe and efficacious product to the market that could improve people's lives.
• Plenty of job variety and science. You will be responsible...